A wonderful and funny actress.
Other celebrated alumni who appeared were…Abigail Rose Solomon.
-BroadwayWorld.com (Tisch on Broadway)
Solomon exudes a deeper quality- a quality of soul, of strength.
- BACK STAGE (ALMOST ASLEEP)
“A fitting emotional spareness, a bracing naturalism embraced by [the] able cast.-
- LOS ANGELES TIMES (PROOF)
CRITIC’S PICK! Beautifully cast…A spirited daughter, Hypatia (Abigail Rose Solomon).
- BACK STAGE WEST (MISALLIANCE)
Abigail Rose Solomon plays this role with a quiet dignity.
-Martha’s Vineyard Times (CRUMBS FROM THE TABLE OF JOY)
Casting is impeccable.
- Martha’s Vineyard Times (PASSIONATA)
A wickedly funny turn by. . . Abigail Rose Solomon.
- THE SACRAMENTO BEE FINAL (THE LADY FROM THE SEA)
A stellar cast…The high-spirited and attractive Hypatia Tarleton (a superb Abigail Rose Solomon).
- THE TOLUCAN TIMES (MISALLIANCE)
Excellent acting... Solomon...is great at depicting woman conflicted between a career and a relationship.
- REVIEWPLAYS.COM (STAGES)
The acting is consistently good…vivacious Abigail Rose Solomon.
- STAGEHAPPENINGS.COM (MISALLIANCE)
Hilde, sassily played by Abigail Rose Solomon, twits the male egos with a high spirit.
- EL CERRITO JOURNAL (THE LADY FROM THE SEA)
Solomon’s Hypatia is vivacious and eager.
- SoCAL MAGAZINE (MISALLIANCE)
Solomon is quite charming and a little pitiful as the cowardly, clueless dupe
- Cape Cop Online (TWELFTH NIGHT)
Your good work and spirit were greatly appreciated.
-Steven Bochco & Mark Tinker (NYPD BLUE)
Thank you for your fantastic work on this project.
- Manuel Freedman, ASCI ADVERTISING & PUBLISHING (BOOKS & BEANS)
[An] uniformly excellent cast.
-Back Stage (THE LAST SEDER)
GO! The bright spot…is Solomon’s captivating turn as a sharp young gal.
- LA WEEKLY (MISALLIANCE)
Hugely talented performers...LA stage royalty.
- BACK STAGE WEST (AS YOU LIKE IT)
Appealing performances by … Abigail Rose Solomon. . . . The young Hilde here is a feisty imp in Solomon’s cheeky performance.
- SAN FRANCISCO CHRONICLE (THE LADY FROM THE SEA)
Abigail Rose Solomon plays their fragile mother Joanna with both comedic and tragic glee.
- Provincetown Magazine (ENTER KURT VONNEGUT)
A splendid, deeply affecting Abigail Rose Solomon...Solomon is the lovely waif… feeling but unsentimental, down-to-earth when she needs to be, but pulsatingly sad at soul's level, demanding not pity but understanding.
- PARK LA BREA NEWS/BEVERLY PRESS (PROOF)
As Rosalind, the lovely Abigail Rose Solomon.
- Madeline Shaner, PARK LABREA NEWS/BEVERLY (AS YOU LIKE IT)
Hilarious... Compelling... Fresh-faced.
- THE SANTA BARBARA INDEPENDENT (THE COUNTRY CLUB)
A powerful cast. Sir Andrew Aguecheek (poignantly yet comically portrayed by Abigail Rose Solomon).
- Wicked Local (TWELFTH NIGHT)
A first-rate ensemble
- Jewish Theatre (THE LAST SEDER)
Thank you for your generosity of spirit.
-Camryn Manheim (THE THIN LINE)
Abigail Rose Solomon gave a profoundly moving performance...She has that rare quality to freeze time and allow you into her very soul, without having to say a word.
- Laurence Vittes of THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER (PROOF)
“Ebullient cast...nicely balanced by Abigail Rose Solomon's breezy, feisty Rosalind.”
- LOS ANGELES TIMES (AS YOU LIKE IT)
An effective and affecting Abigail Rose Solomon...Solomon is lovely.
- BACK STAGE WEST (PROOF)
The best comedies contain a trace of wistfulness, and… achieves this beautifully with a touching scene between Katherine and her husband Harold.
- The Vineyard Gazette (PASSIONATA)
Abigail Rose Solomon gives a captivating performance as Catherine. Capable of great range and dimension…theatrical magic!
- THE TOLUCAN TIMES (PROOF)
Beautifully cast... Abigail Rose Solomon depicts the character of Catherine with grace, delicacy and fearlessness.
- CAMPUS CIRCLE (PROOF)
Vibrant performances …the lovely Solomon is the perfect spunky heroine.
- STAGESCENELA.COM (MISALLIANCE)
Abigail Rose Solomon, plays the lead character with great verve and wit... Solomon's emotionally charged performance is so effective at bringing us into her world and causing us to share her feelings.
- METRO LA/NOHO LA (STAGES)
Plenty of humor, mostly provided by Hilde. . . played by Abigail Rose Solomon. . . Solomon is particularly convincing.
- DIABLO VALLEY INQUIRER (THE LADY FROM THE SEA)